Q: How do I make a purchase?
1. Select the product(s) that you would like to purchase and add them to your Shopping Cart.
2. Once you are finished shopping, click on the "Go to Checkout" icon at the bottom of the Shopping Cart Page.
3. If you have a Coupon Code to use, place the code in the Redemption Code area in the Discount coupon box.
4. If you have a Gift Certificate, place the Gift Certificate code in the Redemption Code area in the Gift Certificates Box.
5. Click on the "Continue Checkout" icon at the bottom of the page.
6. Confirm that your order is correct, and then click on the Confirm the Order icon to be taken to the PayPal site.
7. Log into your PayPal Account to complete your payment. (Your financial information is not stored on my site. See the Privacy Notice on my site for more information.)
8. Once your PayPal payment has been completed, click on the "Return to SnickerdoodleDesigns By Karen" link to be taken back to my store. You will land on a Thank you page, which will contain your Download link(s).
9. Click on the Download button to download your product(s). (If you are having trouble downloading products, you may need
to disable your firewall, although this is not a common problem.)
Q. I accidentally clicked out of the Thank You page, where my Download link(s) were located. How can I find the links
A. You can view your order history by going to the My Account page. Find the Order that you are looking for, and click "View" to the right of that order number. Your Download Link(s) will be available for you there.
Q. I completed my purchase through PayPal, but don't see my order reflected in My Accounts. Why not?
A. Occasionally, PayPal will process payments slowly. The link between PayPal and my store is automatic. Download links will not be generated until the PayPal process is complete. If you do not immediately see your downloads, wait a few minutes, refresh your screen, and look again. Delays do not often happen, but this has happened several times over a 12 month period, so although a rare occurrence, it is possible.
Q: I downloaded my products but can't find them. Where did they go?
A: If you have not changed your download preferences, your files would have downloaded to the default location chosen by your browser.
To change your download preferences in Firefox go to: Tools > Options > General. On the General Tab, under Downloads, select how you would like to download your files. I use Firefox and have my Download option set to "Always ask me where to save files" so that I may choose different locations, if I wish.
To change your download preferences in Internet Explorer go to: Tools > View Downloads. In the lower left hand corner of this widow you will see an "Options" link. Click on that and a "Download Options" dialogue box will open. Set a default location, if you would like to. Alternatively, you will find your files in the default location of the Downloads folder
Q: Is my download link good forever?
A: No. Your links will expire within 60 days. Please be sure to download your products within that time frame. Your number of download attempts is limited to 5. If you are unable to download your product(s) successfully within 5 tries, please send an email to me via the Contact Me link.
Q: May I share my download links with others?
Your IP Address is: 22.214.171.124