Hello!!! and Happy Friday!
I have sooo much to tell you today!! Exciting news, freebies, and coupons. What a better way to start a weekend?
You may have noticed that when you type in my design URL, you are taken to a new Splash Page! From there you can easily access my blog, newsletter, contact information, and my NEW personal store! I hope you will pop in to check it out. All of my products are on sale for 30% off. And here is a BONUS: The first FIVE people who visit my new store, make a purchase and use the coupon FirstVisit_20 will receive an ADDITIONAL 20% off, making their total savings 50%. If you decide to make a purchase, put in that code, and it doesn’t work, then use the code: First Visit_10 . The next 10 customers to use that code, will receive an ADDITIONAL 10%, on top of the 30%, making their total savings 40%. But if you miss out on the coupon deals, 30% is still a GREAT deal! ……..keep reading for more goodies. 😉
If you have an iPad or iPhone, you may now purchase my designs on Coolibah, the Apple application for scrapbooking on your devices! My first products were released today! You can read about them on the Coolibah blog. Please “Like” Coolibah on Facebook so you can keep up with my designs as they are released. All kits are 99 cents! Inexpensive and just one more fun thing to do with your devices! Right now you will find my Second Chances and Second Chances-Valentine Edition kits available. I have about 15 more products currently at Apple for review, and they should be released in about 8 days…. so stay tuned for more iPad/iPhone goodies!
This past week I had the pleasure of working with Just So Scrappy’s new kit, Yee-Haw! I designed coordinating word art for Katie’s kit, and you can find it in my store, JustSoScrappyToo, and at Digital Design Den. Here is a preview for you!
Okay, moving right along! I got so tied up in reformatting my kits for Coolibah, I forgot to post this little coordinating freebie for Beeatrice! Here are a few extra papers and ribbons for you! I hope you will find them useful! You can pick them up HERE.
Thanks for sharing your time with me!
I hope you all have a lovely weekend!