Infuse your digital scrapbook designs or hybrid projects with the fun and artsy look of postage stamps and images.
The graphics in Postage Images were extracted from postcards, in my possession, from the 1800s and 1900s. This product includes a Photoshop brush (.abr) and individual PNG images. Use whichever you prefer. There’s no right or wrong here.
Tips for Use:
- Always place your stamp on a new blank layer for ultimate flexibility.
- If you want a colored stamp, select your desired foreground color with the color picker and stamp the image onto your background.
- Once you have your stamp placed, experiment with Blend Modes on the stamp,
- Or apply a Photoshop Style to the stamp.
- Mask away parts of a stamp that you don’t want.
- Overlap stamps to create a unique look with each use.