Whether you are a layout artist or a designer, do you find yourself spending too much time searching for a particular kit, paper, embellishment, or Photoshop tool that you need?
I have heard from so many of you that the answer to this question is YES!
I’ve spent the last several weeks putting together a course that will help
- get your digi-kits and supplies organized
- prevent you from making duplicate purchases in the future
- allow you to easily find exactly what you need WHEN you need it
- ease your frustration
- and give you MORE TIME to actually scrap or design
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF PRE-RELEASE PRICING
Retail Pricing of the Get Organized course is $29. But I am offering a 50% Savings with the use of a special Pre-Release Coupon. In order to get the discount you must use this link for your purchase. This link will take you to the page with the special 50% pricing.
This class is in both video and PDF format. We all have different learning styles, so choose what works best for you. To get the most out of the class, I recommend sitting back and watching the video, then going back and working along with me, in either video or PDF format.
- You will have access to the video so you can watch it over and over again, as you need to. And of course, you may always download the PDF to your computer.
- You will have access to a private Get Organized Facebook Group, where you will be able to ask questions, get answers, and associate with other ACDSee users
- To access the class you will sign into your Facebook page, just as you always do. You will be able to access the class through a super cool Facebook app! I love that it’s so easy! No more wasting your time when you are waiting for an appointment, for example. Just access your class on your Smart Phone or iPad and spend your “waiting time” learning!
Register now for class, and you will receive an email when the class is released on June 1st.
I truly believe this class will be helpful for you, if you are looking for a way to spend more time scrapping and/or designing than you spend searching!
If you are not currently an ACDSee user, you may download a Trial Version of ACDSee 20 here. There are many versions of ACDSee. I use ACDSee20 and that is what I will be using for the “Get Organized Class.” Pro versions offer more advanced editing capabilities, which you may not need if you use Photoshop, Photoshop Elements, or another editing program.
This is an affiliate link. That means if you download the trial and decide to purchase the software, they will pay me a small fee for referring you. I never promote any program that I don’t use for my own personal or business needs. I have used ACDSee for 6 years, and truly could not get my work done without it.
ACDSee is currently having a 41% sale on ACDSee Version 20 – which is all you need. The regular price is $59.99 but with their current sale, the price is $34.95. This sale expires May 16th. I will update this blog as additional promotions become available.
I’m sure they will have other sales, but since this is such a good one, I wanted to pass along the information to you, in case you are interested.
PLEASE NOTE; ACDSEE IS A WINDOWS BASED PROGRAM ONLY. They do have a Mac Beta version available, but I was told by an ACDSee representative that when released, the Mac version would be “quite pricey.” The Mac Beta Version is available HERE. Just scroll down a bit to see it.
I hope to see you in class!