Whether you are a digital scrapbook layout artist or a designer, do you find yourself wishing your kits and supplies were more organized? Do you spend more time searching for the kit you want to use or the Photoshop tools you need, than you actually do scrapping or designing? If your answer is “YES!” then I have a brand new class that can help!
Coming June 1st, is my first online course, “Get Organized.” This class will teach you how to organize your scrapbook kits and supplies using the software, ACDSee 20.
When I first started digi-scrapping, I was using Photoshop Elements. I tried using the Photoshop Elements Organizer, but it was too slow for my needs. I tried organizing using Windows Explorer, Picasa, and a few other free programs that were available at the time. Nothing worked for me until I discovered ACDSee. It was fast and easy to use. At first I was intimidated by the idea of tagging all of my kits and supplies. I mean, how much time would that take???? So I didn’t. I just used ACDSee more as a Viewer than anything else, and it was great for that. But it wasn’t very long before I realized that if I just set aside an hour a week, I could actually get some cataloging done and would be able to work more efficiently, and with much less frustration. So that’s what prompted me to start the cataloging process. Before long, I became motivated to spend more than an hour a week cataloging because the pay off in the time-I-spent-searching-for-things was so great! Today, I use ACDSee both for my personal and business needs, and I honestly don’t know how I would work without it.
Over the years, I have talked to both scrappers and designers about organization. We ALL want to be organized, and utilize our time in the fun part of scrapping and designing, so that is how the idea for “Get Organized” class was born.
“Get Organized” is hosted in an exciting new way, and will be available to you as an App on your Facebook Page. This means you can access the class easily, anytime, anywhere!
Just a few Pre-Class Comments:
“I bought ACDSee many years ago and never took the time to set it up and use the catalog system thinking it would take too long. Big mistake – as I have accumulated so many kits over the years. I am really looking forward to the course and know that with your help I will get things organized even if it is one kit at a time!”
“You know me, I love to be organized. I have bought ACDSee 20 in preparation for your “Get Organized” class. I have installed the program and am already liking it, and I don’t have a clue how to use it yet!”
“I friend of mine is also a friend of yours and said you are amazing. Another friend gave you very high grades and they will both be taking the class with me. I am way excited about this class!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I could drive you crazy, cuz I do your friend lol lol lol Thanks so much.”
In “Get Organized” you will:
- Install the ACDSee software and set up preferences.
- Convert your files from your previous ACDSee program to a newer one, if you are a current ACDSee user.
- Become familiar with the ACDSee interface.
- Prepare digital kits for cataloging.
- Learn how to Speed Tag and assign Labels, Keywords, Color Codes, and Numerical Codes. (The same system may be used to organize your photos, although we will not cover photos in this class).
- Learn how to find what you want when you want it, in seconds!
- Learn how to save all of the cataloging work you have done.
- You will have access to the class videos so you can watch them over and over again, as you need to. I will also provide a PDF for download to your computer.
- You will have access to a private Get Organized Facebook Group, where you will be able to ask questions, get answers, and associate with other ACDSee users
- Included: 10 Extra Bonus Tips
What you need to know:
- “Get Your Digital Kits Organized” is a $29 class; but is being offered at a 50% savings in the Pre-Release Phase. To purchase the class at the 50% savings, you must use THIS link to make your purchase. Payments are made securely via PayPal.
- ACDSee 20 is a Windows-based software. The Mac version is currently in the Beta phase. I have been advised by an ACDSee representative, that someone using the Mac version should be able to follow along in my class easily.
- If you do not own the ACDSee software, you may download a FREE 30 day trial.
- To Download the Free Trial for Windows: Click HERE . Click on FREE TRIALS at the top of the page. Choose “Photo Editing Software.” Choose ACDSee20.
- To download the Free Trial for the Mac Beta version: Click HERE. Click on FREE TRIALS at the top of the page. Choose “Photo Editing Software.” Choose ACDSee Photo Studio Beta for Mac.
I hope to see you in class! Any questions? Just leave a comment for me below!