© 2015 by SnickerdoodleDesigns
Personal Use (PU)
Commercial Use (CU)
Please refer to product preview packaging for the license that applies to each product.
PERSONAL USE / SCRAP 4 HIRE PRODUCTS:
• Create scrap pages and hybrid projects for your own personal use.
• You may create designs for YOUR blog, Facebook Cover, etc. Please provide credit to SnickerdoodleDesigns (Linkable credit is awesome, if possible! http://snickerdoodledesignsbykaren.com)
• You may create scrap pages for others and earn income from your work. Pages created for your client must be delivered (1) as a flattened image (jpg) and not in layers or (2) in printed format. Each page must be unique and created for one customer.
• You may post completed projects online through e-groups, boards, galleries, forums, newsgroups, or submit to magazines for possible publication. Please credit SnickerdoodleDesigns by Karen when doing so.
• You may alter graphics with respect to color, size, or by adding to or removing from them; however, if you have made changes to my designs, and are offering your work for publication, please note the changes that you have made.
I ask that you NOT:
• Please do not create freebies from my Personal Use kits without my express permission. I am easy to work with. Just tell me what you want to do and chances are I will agree.
• Please do not create printables or products for sites such as Zazzle, Café Press, etc. I reserve that right for myself.
COMMERCIAL USE PRODUCTS:
• You may use my designs to create PERSONAL USE scrapkits for sale.
• You may alter items to suit your needs, such as recoloring, etc.
• You may use CU items as is, unless otherwise stated in the product description.
• You may use CU items in the creation of freebies, as long as my original product cannot be extracted from your derivative design and the freebie is being offered as a promotional item to complement a for-sale product. If you are not a designer, but enjoy creating freebies to give to others, one freebie per kit is allowed, as long as credit to SnickerdoodleDesigns is provided, and a clickable link to my store, if possible.
• Credit is not required; however, is appreciated. Nothing is greater than a personal recommendation from a satisfied customer!
I ask that you NOT:
• You may not create CU items from my CU products without my express permission. Please contact me for permission and/or the appropriate licensing options for this type of use.
Standards for both PU/S4H/CU PRODUCTS:
• You may not claim my graphics as your own, either in their original or altered state.
• You may not repackage, resell, or redistribute my files.
• Digital Piracy is theft. This means you cannot share my products with family, friends, or strangers. Please direct others to my site for purchase or download of offered freebies. Thank you!
All of the foregoing regulations are stated simply to protect myself from unethical people. I believe that the majority of us are honest people with good intentions. If you find anything confusing about my Terms or Use, or would like special permission to use my designs in a way not stated here, please do not hesitate to contact me. I will do my very best to accommodate your needs.
Thank you for using my designs in your own creative pursuits. I sincerely appreciate your interest and patronage.